Redmi Note 3 is a fantastic phone, when we can install all the apps we desired and also removing the one we do not use. It has actually been practically a month because the establishing of Redmi Keep in mind 3 in landmass China, and early riser like myself need to manage how to install Google Play Store instead after that making use of Mi Store or others which we are not aware of.
As my unit featured a vendor installed MIUI 7.1 Stable 188.8.131.52 (LHNCNCJ) ROM, which did include Google Play Store however the greatest problem was the malware, bloatware and also adsware, which is aggravating and resource consuming. I carried on to “Hands-on flashing Stock ROM making use of SP Flash Tool on Redmi Note 3” to the Official MIUI 7 Stable ROM V184.108.40.206. LHNCNCJ. This does not included a Google Play Store, so here we are going to install one.
IMPORTANT: Before also going any kind of additionally, please make sure you allow your setups for installing a 3rd celebration APK files.
- Updated V2 of the popular Google Installer by Eric Xiang
- Supports Kitkat, Lollipop & Marshmallow
- Easy installment
- Google Play Services
- Google Play Store
- Google Services Framework
- Google Calendar Sync
- Google Contacts Sync
FROM YOUR DEVICE:
Just SCAN utilizing your QR scanner.
FROM YOUR PC/COMPUTER:
1. Click the flashing Google Installer Icon to download and install the “Google Installer_2.0”.
2. Unzipped as well as move the Google Installer, newest Google Play Store as well as Google Play Services to the internal memory of your Redmi Note 3 by means of USB link.
3. Just follow thru’ the series like the illustrations below. Goto File Explorer > APKs > “Google Installer_2.0. apk”.
4. Launch the Google Installer symbol. As soon as it open you will certainly see heaven circle as well as click Blue Circle to begin the setup and comply with the series as shown listed below:-.
Keep in mind: Just click OKAY and Install, do not click launch at anytime during the installment of the apps.
5. Towards the end of the setup, just follow the picture to click the RED CIRCLE. and also accept the terms, click Allow Google to read SMS, ultimately go thru the arrangement of Google sign-in, as complies with:-.
6. As you can see your phone is hectic syncing the contact and also other Google Apps, as revealed listed below:-.
7. Next we are mosting likely to install the most up to date apk for Google Play Store as well as Google Play Services, to prevent any compatibility error and slowness. To install simply go to your Explorer > APKs as well as install both of the APKs, as shown below:-.
8. After you are all done with the installment, reboot your device. After it is back on, you can now check Google > Settings > scroll up, that it is installed with a Build version 6.2.10.A-all  2590673, as revealed listed below:-
I will not be responsible for any kind of harm, damage, that could occur to your device via the use of this tutorial. Please do not article, mirror, or take credit for this tutorial or any type of relevant job without explicit consent.